AdaPaxels [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simple mod with the ability to add to Minecraft a new type of tool- Paxels. Download the mod now to explore in more detail.
About AdaPaxels mod
As you all know, Paxels is a fairly popular tool and appears in many mods of Minecraft.
The Paxel is a combination of the three most popular tools, the Ax, Pickaxe, and Shovel. Therefore, you can use it in all 3 tools above such as cutting wood, digging, making grass roads, logs.
In addition, this Paxel can also smash Bricks like Stone stone, Sandstone, Blackstone Bricks, Nether Bricks into their Cracked version. Although it does not deal great damage, you can sometimes use it as a weapon.
To make Paxel, you just need to combine 3 types of tools Ax, Pickaxe, Shovel with the same materials together. Paxel will also have three times longer life than a conventional tool.
Here are the types of paxels included in the mod:
- Vanilla: Wood, Stone, Gold, Iron, Diamond, Netherite
- Tech Reborn: Bronze, Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot
- Gold-plated Netherite for Fabric: Gold-plated Netherite
- Astromine: Bronze, Tin, Silver, Lead, Bronze, Steel, Electrum, Rose Gold, Sterling Silver, Stupid Gold, Metite, Asterite…
- Adabranium (version 1.2.0 or later): Nether, Vibranium, Adamantium
- Enderite Mod: Enderite
Each paxel has 3 times the sole strength. For example, since an iron pickaxe has a durability of 250, the durability of the pickaxe will be 750.
AdaPaxels is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Architectural API
- Cloth Config API
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.