Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will help the user generate over 120 new foods for the game. It’s possible for them to do that if they use vanilla Minecraft ingredients.
What is Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core?
It’s the brand new HarvestCraft for 1.14.4 and much more. Note that it’s not an update of Pam’s HarvestCraft. It’s actually a re-boot.
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 will introduce 4 mods. And, you are playing with the first one.
The present release will allow you to set more than 120 foods for Minecraft.
There are some generic recipes that are able to run with any fruit or vegetable in any properly tagged mod.
You can use it by itself or with:
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Trees
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Extended
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core is a mod about food, which requires Minecraft Forge to open.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.