Eldritch Mobs [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 allows creatures with high stats and powers to spawn in Minecraft. Therefore, this mod will make the game more difficult.
About Eldritch Mobs mod
This mod will randomly spawn creatures with high stats and special powers. All new mobs will have exclusive and powerful abilities.
This feature of the mod can be applied to many hostile creatures. It will make them more interesting and dangerous. That’s why the reward for defeating them is even greater
There are 3 new types of mobs that this mod provides:
- Elite: This type of mob has 4 abilities, 60+ health, and 5x experience. Once they are defeated, they will randomly donate enchanted items.
- Ultra: This mob has 8 abilities, 120+ health, and 10x experience. They released Elite Loot and Shipwreck Treasure when someone defeat them.
- Eldritch: This mob has 12 abilities, more than 240 health, and 15x experience. You will get Elite Loot, Ultra Loot, and End City Treasure if you defeat them.
You can summon these special creatures using the /summon_elite (or ultra /domainritch) command.
You can also customize the stats and effects they receive in the mod’s configuration.
Eldritch Mobs is really an interesting mod that makes the game more difficult. It will definitely help enhance your gaming experience.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
- Cardinal Components
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.