YUNG’s Better Mineshafts [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds 9 new biomes to the mineshaft along with some major updates. It will definitely make your Minecraft game much more interesting.
About YUNG’s Better Mineshafts mod
As mentioned above, this mod will expand the existing mine shafts to make them more interesting. It also adds more structure to make them more realistic. You will immediately notice that vertical tunnels can go down amazing distances.
The axes are now much more detailed and more evidence suggests they were once occupied. They are also wider and taller with more artifacts to find.
New biomes correlate with the biomes in which they exist. It has about 9 different biome variants that share many common, uncommon, and rare characteristics. Luckily, there is a rare Mineshaft called Mushroom and you can experience that too.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- 9 biome variations, including the rare mushroom mineshaft!
- Abandoned workstations (popular)
- Workstation vault (less common)
- Ore deposits at the end of several tunnels with coal, iron, Redstone, gold, jade, emeralds, and diamonds
- Abandoned miners’ outposts
- Surface openings
- Compatibility with many major worldgen mods, including YUNG’s Better Caves, Quark, Terraforged, BOP, and more!
- Includes support for lanterns from Rustic and Charm
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts is really an interesting mod that you should not miss in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.