Plato’s Transporters [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements a new system into the Minecraft world. This mod will allow players to create their own custom vehicles during gameplay.
About Plato’s Transporters mod
After installing this mod, you can build your own airplane, car, or boat through a well-built and simple system. This cool feature will make it possible for everyone to create their own vehicles.
Obviously, this mod will require a high level of creativity from users. Thanks to that, you are free to build any means of transport you want.
Here are some outstanding features that the mod provides:
- Ship Controller: Use to convert your builds into a vehicle. You can interact with it manually or lift Jack
- Water Float: You use it to create ships, 1 Float can lift 20 crafting blocks.
- Airship Balloon: Helps to create a hot air balloon, 2 default blocks can be raised by 1 balloon.
- Wheel: You can use one block to create a carriage, 1 wheel can lift 10 blocks by default.
- Control Key: You can use it mainly to control your vehicle.
- Lift Jack: You can use it to raise or lower the player’s seat position above the Ground Block.
- Disassembly Wrench: Used to disassemble the vehicle.
- Clearing Scythe: An item used to clear the grass to disassemble boats.
Plato’s Transporters is really a useful mod to help you satisfy your own creative passion for Minecraft games.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API or Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.