Vending Machine [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a unique mod for those who are tired of Minecraft’s old and bland trading system. Download mods to enhance your gaming experience.
If you don’t want to see boring villagers but still want to trade goods, then this mod is for you. These vending machines will appear in many villages to compete with the people.
They provide easy access, allowing you to exchange goods more conveniently and quickly. The items in this mod are completely random and are rearranged every 12 hours in the game.
In fact, the trading system remains the same and familiar to longtime players. The currency for exchange is still emerald.
Vending Machine is really an interesting mod that improves the old trading system in the game. So there’s no reason to ignore it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.