LambDynamicLights [Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 brings some dynamic lights into Minecraft. Now you can use them to light up all the dark areas.
About LambDynamicLights mod
As you know, it is not easy to see everything around you when this area is completely dark. Therefore, you need something to light them up. Motivational lights are the tools to help you with that.
This mod is really helpful for you in this case. Instead of using lanterns, you can use energy lamps to easily illuminate dark areas.
In fact, this mod adds a large number of features related to projecting light from different objects, spectral arrows. Or even from fires on the nearest blocks. So it’s a great addition to any texture pack or example to test shader features.
It also has full compatibility with any item. Also, players can use it underwater and it’s very realistic.
Here are some key features of the mod:
- Lots of dynamic lights illuminate dark areas.
- If an entity is holding an item that emits light, it will also light up.
- You can adjust the smoothness of the dynamic lighting through the settings.
- There are some items that also emit light, for example, Magma cubes, Spectral arrows, Burning entities, and Blazes
- For example, some torches, such as soul torches, cannot emit light in water.
- The mod also takes effect on some modded items.
- It also comes with a quick and easy API for modpack developers.
LambDynamicLights is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the process of playing Minecraft.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.