More Paths [Fabric] Mod 1.16.4 adds nylium, podzol, and mycelium paths to the game. Download the mod now to be able to explore in more detail.
After installing this mod, it will allow you to create amazing decorative paths. It can only be done on two Nether blocks, but this list will be expanded in the future. The mod allows you to decorate the environment because the usual methods are boring people.
Just right-click on the nyli block with your shovel and it will generate a nyli path. These roads mirror the operation of grass roads almost perfectly. The only difference is that you have to use a pickaxe to mine them.
More Paths is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.