Better Advancements (Forge) Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 gives improvements and makes changes to features of the Advancements system. You can explore them in Minecraft 1.12+.
This Cosmetic mod is a successor to BetterAchievements. It aims to make the Advancements’ features function better in the game. You can access them in MC 1.12.+. When you use this mod, you will find the UI and UX of the system better.
The purpose of the mod is cosmetic as well as Quality of Life. If you are a modpack maker, you should find out Triumph if you are making a pack that has custom advancements.
In the forthcoming time, the mod will have some other features for modders. You can create an issue on the tracker if you are a modder. In case you are not a modder but you still want to request a feature, you can also create an issue.
Features of the mod:
- A screen filling UI.
- There is a change in the color of the advancement icons.
- There is also a setting that aims to prevent fading of advancements background when you hover.
- The description boxes are able to develop somewhat larger. Therefore, you will find them easier to read.
- The title of advancements UI now has the title of the tab.
- You can explore the forthcoming features on the issue tracker.
If you think the interface of the system is not better, you can install Better Advancements to improve it. By using this mod, you will find things easier to use in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.