Apec [Forge] Mod 1.8.9 is an extremely useful mod in Minecraft games. The main feature of this mod is to make some changes to the GUI in the game.
About Apec mod
In fact, this is a fairly small and simple mod but extremely necessary. So you should apply it to the game if you want to make some changes to the GUI.
By changing it, it will become more relevant to the Skyblock experience. Obviously, this mod will greatly enhance the user’s experience in the game.
Some of the features that this mod provides are:
- It implements a bar of HP and MP into the game.
- It removes the scoreboard. Whatever it shows, you will see them appear in a more attractive way.
- Hunger and health bars are no longer displayed.
- Allows displaying potion effects on screen as well as adding inventory flow list to the game. This will make it easier for other players to control this information.
- You will see some warning icons for something like Inventory full, the Transaction request, a large number of your funds…
- Allows you to use the right Ctrl, you can switch GUI interface with extremely easy and fast operation
- You can even customize the NPC’s GUI
Apec is really a great mod that you should experience in the future.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.