LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding [Forge] Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 will bring tons of fresh colors to Minecraft. This mod can create many different flowers for your garden in the game.
About LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding mod
One thing that you need to note is that this mod does not provide the flowers available to the player. It only yields pollen to plant flowers.
You also won’t need to wind up or bees can spread pollen to all of your gardens. You will be the one to perform that task instead of a bee.
Here’s how to use this mod:
- Start creating an empty pollen pot, use it to right-click on a vanilla flower to collect pollen.
- Transfer pollen onto another vanilla flower to receive seeds.
- Sow seeds like vanilla plants and wait for them to bloom
- Harvest fully grown crops to have flowers grown in place
- You can grow and farm like in a vanilla tree. After a while, you can harvest the flowers. Then place them anywhere you want like in the garden or in a vase.
In addition, the mod also allows you to cross-pollinate vanilla flowers to create different flowers with many colors (and candles).
LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding is really an interesting mod that allows you to become a true and skillful gardener.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.