Underground Biomes Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 replace the stone of Minecraft with 24 new types of stone. With this feature, this mod will make a contribution to the various Minecraft world. If you are a fan of Minecraft please don’t miss this mod in the future.
In fact, this mod is UndergroundBiomeContructs mod but it is upgraded to the new version. This mod gives a new look to the Minecraft world, especially caves. Please notice that these new stones will appear in different biomes. Despite the different names, you also can create stone tools from them. You will have the new Cobblestone, Stonebrick, Slabs, Stairs and many new things. It is obvious that this mod will give you more options for building and decorating the Minecraft world.
One thing that you have to notice is that this mod will not change the way to play Minecraft, but with its features, it certainly gives you a lot of new experiences. Now you can install Forge Installer and try Underground Biomes mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 immediately.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.