Biomes O’ Plenty [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 adds many new and distinctive biomes to Overworld and Nether. Let’s learn how to control the mod and more here!
About Biomes O’ Plenty
It’s a biome mod that is possible to expand. Aside from those biomes, you are able to see new plants, flowers, trees, structures, etc. while traveling around the realm.
How to use
It’s important to utilize the Biomes O’ Plenty world type if setting a world for biomes to generate.
To start on a server for 1.15/1.16/1.17+, the level-type setting in server.properties should be set to biomesoplenty.
For 1.12.2 and previous, please set level-type in server.properties to BIOMESOP!
After changing the server.properties, you need to deploy another world. Or, your biomes will not spawn.
It’s currently a closed source mod.
The source for versions is available at GitHub.
Localizations are still acceptable at the repo on the BOP-public branch.
Other modders will be able to access the source, depending on each situation.
Biomes O’ Plenty is a mod about biomes and worldgen. It’s time you discover everything in new biomes!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.