Sakura Rosea [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will give you a chance to enjoy a pink cherry blossom tree with lots of new items. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Sakura Rosea mod
This mod adds a lot of new things to the game. First up is the new biome- Sakura Forest. This is the forest of the new “Sakura” tree. You will notice that it is very “pink” with numerous Sakura trees. It also brings new things like new wood, new leaves…
There are several characteristics of Sakura leaves:
- The Sakura leaves can drop the Cherry. You can collect Cherries to eat or use them to craft Cherry Pies.
- You can use the leaves to craft Cherry Petals. Then you use Cherry Petals to make Cherry Tea.
- By using Cherry Tea, your speed can be doubled for a short time.
- The mod also comes with some new blocks to use. For example White Bricks, Sakura Chest, Pink Bricks, Sakura Barrel, and Sakura Shield
- Besides that, you’ll get access to some new window styles, Leaf Carpets, and more. For crafting recipes, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Download now Sakura Rosea mod to freely explore the new biomes it offers.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.