TerraForged 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that you use for making your own terrains in Minecraft. This is how you create more interesting worlds.
This World Gen mod is quite amazing for players who want to have more inspiring worlds to explore. Instead of following the common worlds in the game, you can now make your own ones. The main purpose of the mod is to make changes to the vanilla generation system by adding new terrains, rivers, and lots of options. Hence, you will find it interesting. The mod allows you to change the entire terrain of the game. Prior to making a new world, make sure you already changed the World Type. Then, you can make a new terrain. You can also set up the terrains you have made as well.
Some characteristics of the mod are:
- Various immersive terrains to discover.
- You have plenty of custom features and decorations to use to your likings.
- It features simulated erosion with lots of better rivers.
- The configuration options and the GUI in the game are expanded.
Using the TerraForged mod is one of the best ways for you to make new terrains. Before you run it in the game, you have to complete Minecraft Forge installation.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.