So It Burns [Fabric] Mod 1.16.1 is an extremely unique mod for the Minecraft world. It adds to the game a new way to light up your adventures.
About So It Burns mod
If you are bored with the traditional campfire in Minecraft and want a more complicated lighting system, this mod is for you. It comes with 3 new ways to light the way, each with its own unique features included.
After installing this mod, you can completely rely on the light of the fire to explore and survive. Not only is it capable of shining in the dark, but it can also shield you from any hostile entities.
Obviously, it is a useful tool to help you become an adventurer or a miner in the game. However, always remember that the light will always be with you.
Here are the salient features of the mod:
- Creating a fire is possible by placing 4 wooden stakes in the shape of a cross. Then light up the center section with a Flint: +, X, W.
- The flame will produce a small amount of light. You can use this energy to a useful effect, especially when in a dark environment.
So It Burns mod is a useful tool for lighting in the game. Therefore, you really should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.