Chisels & Bits [Forge] 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a mod that lets the user cut up the large blocks. It’s possible to create your world and set down the little cuts back down.
About Chisels & Bits
It’s a Minecraft mod about generating endless custom decorations using materials in-game.
It utilizes available blocks in your realm and allows you to use them together. So, you can shape new custom creations, sculpting, copying, sawing, rotating, measuring, and building. Moreover, it’s feasible to happen at a micro-scale.
The mod’s author rebuilt it massively at the start of 2021.
The initial releases of the rebuild version were available on the 9th of August 2021.
Some features may be different from previous ones. They can disappear.
Supports all solid, simple, full cube blocks like logs, planks, ores, storage blocks (diamond, emerald, iron…)
Feasible to arrange certain blocks by hand
Scanning compatible blocks can automatically find every mod block that is compatible.
Mod makers can manage the selection procedure for their blocks by adding them to one of two tags:
Chisels & Bits is a cosmetic mod. Now, you can cut big blocks easily.
- Minecraft Forge
- MCMultipart Mod (optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.