Chat Heads [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds player heads in addition to chat messages. It’s aesthetically pleasing and makes it a bit easier to speak to multiple people in a conversation.
In fact, this is a client-side only mod. Its function is to add player heads right next to chat messages. Due to the chat head, you can communicate with others much easier.
Now, chatting in Minecraft will be a lot more interesting. You can use the chat function when playing with other players. By chatting with them, you can share experiences or funny moments with each other.
However, it is very light in weight and the tool is easy to use and provides a basic utility function. However, this is a relatively new tool so you may encounter some problems. So please be patient and report any problems you have with this mod.
Chat Heads mod will greatly enhance your experience when chatting in the Minecraft games.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.