Dark Utilities (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 supplies Minecraft with items and blocks. They are all utilities that extend upon the vanilla game.
It will be better if the game is equipped with better items and blocks that are useful in lots of circumstances. Therefore, using the mod above about armor, tools, and weapons is worth your experience.
The features added by the mod have their own tooltips with a summary of their functions. For the recipes of those features, you can install the Just Enough Items (JEI) mod to view the recipes.
Here are the features of the mod:
- They are flat blocks that you can rotate.
- Their function is to push some entities as well as mobs around.
- Mobs are able to appear on top of these plates.
- It is a crafting station.
- You use it to change food into slime.
- You can use it to create lots of slimey items.
- You use this item to get any dropped items to a linked inventory block, like a chest.
- They are blocks that are equipped with lots of collision boxes.
- They are made for various mob types.
- This item lets you sleep immediately in beds. There is no animation required.
- Besides, it also decreases your insomnia counter. This will protect you from phantom attacks.
Dark Utilities adds useful utilities to Minecraft to better your experience.
- Minecraft Forge
- Bookshelf Library
- Runelic Mod (for MC 1.16+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.