Enchant with Mobs [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a famous enemy from Minecraft Dungeons – Enchanter. This new creature has special powers, can cast spells on hostile creatures around to turn against you.
About Enchant with Mobs mod
This mod will generate Enchanters that will be randomly spawned around the world. Obviously, they will bring many challenging situations for players.
If you ever face one of these enemies in the wilderness, make sure to take them down first. This will make it impossible for them to enchant allies around you to create a powerful army.
Obviously, this mod will increase the overall difficulty of Minecraft. It even introduces into the game a whole new challenge for players to overcome.
Here are some key features this mod offers:
- Add enchanted Mobs (they will be stronger).
- Added Enchanter from Minecraft Dungeons. This mob can “enchant” and make hostile mobs stronger.
- The difficulty of the Enchanters is based on the spawned entities (you can change it using the config file).
- Enchanter can also join raids
Minecraft game will become much more challenging and interesting when you use Enchant with Mobs mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.