Waystones (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 are blocks that can be activated to help players return. You can create these blocks then put them into Survival Mode.
The blocks given by this Player Transport mod are also usable on Adventure Maps or on Multiplayer Servers. Instead of using the command: “/warp” and “/home commands”, you can utilize these blocks for your return.
You can craft these blocks globally and equip them with a configurable inventory button. This will let you warp without extra items. Here are the characteristics of the mod:
- The blocks are craftable for Survival Mode.
- It is easy for you to move between Waystones. Besides, you can utilize a Warp Scroll or a Warp Stone that can be recharged.
- To share the Waystones that you have activated, you can do this through Bound Scrolls.
- You can create these blocks randomly in the World.
Waystones makes your transportation in Minecraft better.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.