Wizard Staff [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will bring Minecraft interesting magical experiences. It will allow you to use up to 8 different types of spells in the game.
About Wizard Staff mod
This game stands out for its attention to detail, balance, and simplicity. The 8 types of magic this mod provides are inspired by common artifacts. Because of that, these items become much more useful than the original, making the game more interesting.
Here are some of the interesting features the mod provides:
- Inserting different items into the Staff will change its function.
- Elytra: Fly (40 exp/sec).
- Clock: Timelapse (20 exp/sec).
- Book and Quill: Gain divine understanding (10 exp).
- Carved Pumpkin: Creates a freak cloud (50 exp).
- Jukebox: Stuns mobs around you ((40 + 20/mob stun) exp/sec).
- Blaze Powder: Fire Thrower (20 exp/sec).
- Leather Helmet: Creates a Mage Hat (30 exp).
- Egg: Stores mobs (200 exp).
- Gold Ingot: King Midas (50 exp).
Wizard Staff is really a fun way to enhance your experience when playing Minecraft games.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.