Aroma1997Core (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is needed by lots of mods of Aroma1997. This core mod adds some useful commands with some unique functions.
Since it is an API and Library mod for Minecraft, you have to combine it with other mods that it supports. Through this combination, the library can function, otherwise, it does not do much on itself.
The library brings some commands such as:
- “/sleep” command: You will be notified about the one that is not sleeping.
- “/sleep inform” command: You will inform other players that you want to sleep.
- “/sleep kick” command: The operators will kick players that are not sleeping.
Some important characteristics of this library:
- You don’t have to install it on Server and Client.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate version of the game if the library was not loaded by the game or is needed by another mod.
Aroma1997Core (Forge) must be installed before you run other mods that it supports.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.