Shadowfacts’ Forgelin [Forge] Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a fork of Emberwalker’s Forgelin with a few sprinkles on top. Check additions and how to use the release for free!
About Shadowfacts’ Forgelin
There are two major sections.
Shades the Kotlin standard library, runtime, coroutines-core, and reflect libraries
Offers a Forge ILanguageAdapter to deploy Kotlin object classes as your main mod class
How to control
compile group: “net.shadowfacts”, name; “Forgelin”, version: “LATEST_VERSION”
You need to get the jcenter() call in your repositories block. JCenter is useful to host the Kotlin coroutines libraries.
Shadowfacts’ Forgelin is an API and Library mod. You can access GitHub to check for more information.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.