Mantle [Forge] 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 the mod will introduce to everybody shared code for Forge mods. It’s necessary for these releases to use, launch, and operate their content.
What is Mantle?
It’s not hard to search for descriptive book code and common inventories. It’s possible to check for source code on GitHub.
It also adds a reworked hearts display with overlaid colored hearts. It supplements that rather than adding rows over rows of stacked hearts.
The different colors only pop up if you have a way to boost your max health, regular hearts are unchangeable.
Mantle is an API and Library mod that offers a common code for Forge mods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.