More Libs 1.13.2/1.12.2 is the mod for Minecraft that is considered as a library for PanSzelescik’s mods. It means that it will support all others mod created by the same author. Besides that, it also adds basic stuff. Just like A lib mod, this mod also a similar function.The fact that its features are not too difficult from each other.
The specialty of More Libs
- You are the person who loves Minecraft? And you began playing it for a long time, you certainly be familiar with library mods. This is really a wonderful mod because it can support others mod that was taken to the game. You also can consider it as the support tool that you need when playing Minecraft. By giving the others mod the communication port, this mod makes the contribution for users in the manipulation in-game.
- As you know, mods are the tool that supports playing Minecraft effectively. However, the inconvenient thing when you install the mods is that you have to download the communication port alongside. It is obvious that nobody likes this. You even have to waste so much time and storage space for this manipulation. By using this mob you can save more because you do not have to download communication port over and over.
- Like many other library mods, this mod does not give any feature to the game to itself. However, there are some library mods that do. So it is totally a useful tool for you and this mod will make the playing become easier.
Like many other mods, More Libs also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed in the game first, which is a necessary application for the game. With the experiences that you can get from this mod, it is really an interesting mod that you should use in the future.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.