Hwyla [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 or Here’s What You’re Looking At Mod is a fork of WAILA by ProfMobius. Every plugin/addon/compatibility existing with the official mod is compatible with the fork.
Other information about Hwyla
The owner intends to update the mod fast and frequently.
It’s obtainable for all versions since 1.10.2 for Forge and Fabric. Actually, the files exist now.
By default, Numpad 3 and Numpad 4 are usable to search for the blocks’ recipe in the world in JEI. Install JEI to help it operate!
Possible to reset the tooltip’s color and text formatting in Minecraft. just move to the in-game config and enter the Waila options screen. Then, opt for Format content.
To fix tooltip handlers that mods added, please launch “/dumphandlers”. There will be a text file with every registered handler and the type that is registered.
As of 1.12, you can control the Narrator for the tooltip. It chooses the system’s text-to-speech library to inform what you’re looking at.
Feasible to disable redundant items in the tooltip if necessary
Hwyla is a cosmetic as well as API and Library mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.