EnderCore [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 will provide a library that is essential for other mods. They need the present edition as the main requirement so they can work.
What is EnderCore Mod?
It is a library mod that EnderIo, EnderZoo, and many other mods use.
In fact, you are playing with a creation that contains a set of common codes. Not only that, it adds 2 new enchantments.
Every feature is coming soon.
EnderCore is an API and Library mod that is now available in the Forge version. Here is what you have to install before running the current release.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.