Cyclops Core [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces a library that the mods of kroeser require to use. It’s useful for you to declare custom recipes via XML.
About Cyclops Core
It’s possible to search for the mods that need the present mod at https://github.com/CyclopsMC.
The current edition allows the user to verify custom recipes via XML. You are able to visit the wiki to find more information.
Meanwhile, development builds are hosted as GitHub packages.
You are able to disable collecting anonymized startup data in the config file.
Cyclops Core is an API and Library mod as well as a server utility.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.