Repurposed Structures (Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 focuses on improving your discoverability. The main feature of this mod is to add new structures to the game. Download and explore mods today.
About Repurposed Structures mod
This mod will enhance the adventure of all players in Minecraft. It will introduce a bunch of new structures into the game. It will also introduce additional biome variants of the vanilla structure. Now your adventure becomes a lot more interesting.
This will fit harmoniously into every biome or even into dungeons. In different locations, you will find unique random structures with treasures and monsters guarding them. Now your game will have a lot of new places where you can get more resources.
Here are some of the structures this mod adds to the game:
- Different dungeon variations and many types of Mineshaft.
- The forest fortress is known as the Nether Fort with the use of Stonebrick blocks. You will see these fortresses appear in the Jungles.
- Lots of temple variations, Igloos biome variants, Pilager Outposts to discover.
- It brings new biome variants of Villages, Witch Huts, Mansions, and Shipwrecks.
- As you play, you can go to Ocean Ruins and End City with a Nether theme. There are various Nether strongholds for you to explore.
Repurposed Structures is really an interesting mod that amplifies existing structures in Minecraft, and creates a larger variety to explore. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.