ModTweaker (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 serves MineTweaker and CraftTweaker as an addon. It gives support to an array of Minecraft mods from 1.7.10 to 1.12.2.
MineTweaker is a mod that allows you to modify recipes. You can eliminate them from the game or even attach your new own ones. This mod is also supported by other mods, like ModTweaker for instance.
This addon aims to give extra support to the game. It was made by joshiejack. At the moment, jaredIII08 maintains this addon.
It does not act as an addon for MineTweaker only but it also supports CraftTweaker, together with their specific versions. At present, it supports some famous mods such as:
- Actually Additions
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Refined Storage
- Thermal Expansion
- And more
ModTweaker supports a variety of mods and makes them function in a better way.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.