Jumbo Furnace [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds an item of the same name to the game. You can create a Jumbo furnace by placing 27 furnace blocks in a 3x3x3 cube.
About Jumbo Furnace mod
This is a new creation that allows you to have a giant furnace with a larger smelting feature in-game.
Interestingly, this modification is an upgraded version of the conventional furnace. You can do it by placing 27 furnace blocks into 3x3x3 cubes. Moreover, the mod also has a very large inventory compared to normal.
In addition, the most important aspect is that it is also compatible with hoppers and caps. Finally, the top side accesses the inlet inventory, the side panel accesses the fuel storage, and the lower side accesses the output inventory.
Here are some features of the mod:
- The main purpose of this furnace is to heat several items at once.
- This furnace will allow you to shoot 9 different items at once.
- You just put fuel in it and the stuff you want to burn. This makes the furnace useful when you need to heat a lot of things, making it very easy to manage.
- Hopper is capable of automating this Jumbo furnace. You can place the hopper on the top for the product to heat up. Or place it on the sides for fuel and at the bottom for the product.
Jumbo Furnace is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the process of playing Minecraft game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.