SwingThroughGrass (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 gives you the ability to swing your way through the grass. You can target and attack mobs in a simple way.
You sometimes take part in a battle in Minecraft. One of the most annoying things that you may encounter in this battle is that you cannot attack a mob. It is probably because of a grass block blocking your vision. Hence, you cannot aim at that mob.
In this case, there is a solution for you. It is called Swing Through Grass mod. It is a Miscellaneous mod that lets you attack a mob that is being covered by a grass block. The attack will surpass that grass block and touch the mob.
There is no need to use swords or axes to deal damage to the mob. It is because you can attack them through grass thanks to the above mod. You can use this mod on both vanilla and modded blocks.
SwingThroughGrass should be installed in modpacks if those modpacks are about combat mechanics.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.