RLTweaker Mod 1.12.2 adds several tweaks to fix various problems in modpacks of Minecraft. It concentrates on bug fixes and enhancements for performance.
For your information, RLCraft comes with lots of modpacks. However, not all of them function well in the game. Some have problems and bugs while some don’t. To fix them all, a Miscellaneous mod like RLTweaker is a solution. The mod fixes bugs and enhances performance.
Here are some tweaks for several mods in different versions:
- Roguelike Dungeons: A mining fatigue crash was fixed.
- So Many Enchantments: It aims to modify the behavior of Unreasonable enchantment for weapon damage.
- It attaches a motion checker that will try as well as stop non-finite motion and rotation problems.
- Any version 0.1.0 and above is now permitted by servers.
- So Many Enchantments: It modifies the behavior of Advanced Mending to be consistent with Mending. This also leads to the assurance of a double XP bug for balancing objectives. Besides, there is also a fix for the behavior of Curse of Possession for better performance.
You can turn off all the tweaks in RLTweaker through the in-game config. The mod also asks you to install Minecraft Forge for it to function in the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.