Neat [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a spin on Tidy Plates. It drops Unit Frames on top of every entity to help you find necessary information easier.
About Neat Mod’s Features
It’s a mod that is available in Forge, containing many features as follows.
Completely client sided
Health bars only display info once nothing blocks the mob.
The health bar’s color will change, depending on the health % of the mob, from green to yellow to red
Shows the attribute of the creature (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
Puts health bars for mob stacks together (similar to spider of chicken jockeys)
Operates with Scoreboard Teams of the game. Mobs and gamers in teams will receive a colored name.
Configurable in and out of the game
A keybind to turn or/off the health bars (as of -17)
Neat is a Map and Information mod. Now, you will easily know the basic characteristics of mobs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.