Like its name, Just Map Unlimited [Fabric] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small version of the Just Map mod. It gives you a lot of advanced features related to in-game maps.
About Just Map Unlimited mod
As you know, the experience of using the map in the Minecraft game is extremely great. It makes it possible to find directions and get to the areas you want. Therefore, this map mod is really worth your experience.
You can customize the map location and configure or turn off all features if you want. The mod also supports the Mod Menu through the in-game configuration file. There are also some changeable skins for the map.
Here are some great features this mod offers:
- Advanced information.
- Circular map.
- Scale the map.
- 3D Entity Radar (It reduces FPS and by default it is disabled).
- Caves and Nether renders.
- There are some waypoints that are visible in the game.
- There are several icons that show moving status effects with timers.
- Based on your view direction, you can orient the map.
Just Map Unlimited mod will greatly simplify the navigation in the game.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.