JourneyMap [Forge] 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod for Forge that is workable on the client and server sides. It allows real-time mapping in Minecraft or in a web browser as you discover.
It’s a client+server mod for Forge mods that maps your MC world in real-time while you are exploring.
It’s possible to view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or in the full-screen mode.
You can visit journeymap.info to find guides and tutorials.
Access http://journeymap.info/Server to seek information and configuration details.
Test the JourneyMap Tools project to create large map images.
The mod utilizes ModInfo to send a single anonymous packet to Google Analytics if it starts for the very earliest time.
That offers the authors basic stats about what versions of the release and Minecraft to support. Additionally, it provides your display size and preferred language.
There is no personally identifying data for using or tracking.
You can enter ModInfo to look up information on how to opt out.
JourneyMap Mod is suitable for Map and information category.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.