Item Collectors Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 improves your item-collecting experience in Minecraft. It puts some collectors that gather items in a defined range.
Have you ever spent a certain period of time collecting items? If yes, you don’t have to do this anymore. It is because the Storage mod – Item Collectors help you collect items easily. The mod provides you with lots of collectors. Their main function is to collect all items that are in a defined range. Besides, you can add items to a whitelist or a blacklist.
The collectors come in two types, including the basic one and the advanced one:
- For the basic one: It can collect items within a range of 5 blocks. To approach its GUI, you right-click on a basic collector.
- For the advanced one: It will gather items within a range of 7 blocks. You right-click on it for approaching its GUI. Another feature of this advanced version is that it can even filter items.
Here is a guide on how to use the item collectors:
- First, you must put down a block you want to store the items.
- Then, you put the item collector on top.
- Now, you need to click the right mouse on the collector to form the range.
- The range can be adjusted for the x-, y-, and z-axis by utilizing arrow buttons.
Item Collectors is only effective in the game if you install Minecraft Forge previously.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.