LLibrary (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 provides other mods with a shared code. It also contains some unique features and some visual changes.
API and Library mods for Minecraft are abundant. LLibrary is one of those mods that you can use for your game now. It is quite simple, but it contains a necessary shared code that other mods use to run in the game.
Besides, the library also includes some unique features such as:
- An advanced animation API with various animation tools.
- Command builder that you can extend.
- Simple-to-use structure tools.
- ASM utilities that are fine to use.
- Player’s render events will let you customize the player animation in the game.
- Strong entity data handlers.
- A GUI framework that looks beautiful.
- There are some snackbars featured in the mod. You can view this notification at the bottom of your screen.
- It also has some visual changes.
- The mod attaches the name of the mod of the chosen item to tooltips.
- For version 1.7.10, it provides the modid and registry name when you activate advanced tooltips.
You can integrate LLibrary into your mod. You simply turn it into dependency in the build file. If you want to run it in the game, make sure you meet its requirement.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.