Henderson Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an extremely interesting mod in the game Minecraft with the main feature of adding cryptids from Trevor Henderson’s works, including the famous Siren-Head! If you are still curious about this mod, download it for your device to explore in more detail.
About Henderson Mobs mod
A special point is that after installing this mod, corrupt blocks will appear in your world. These blocks can hatch into a Crawler, a Chickenhead, or a Sirenhead. This feature will bring a ton of new things that you can discover during the game.
Besides, this mod also creates conditions for new vines to start spawning around the world. Obviously, this mod will also contribute a small part to making the world in your Minecraft game much more diverse and rich.
Henderson Mobs requires Minecraft Forge to function properly.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.