Moar Tinkers od 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds plenty of moar material types to support Tinkers’ Construct. You may find the new materials more useful and effective.
What is the mod about?
Tinkers’ Construct is such a popular mod used by most Minecraft players. The mod focuses on building constructions in the game. Now, it has been much more upgraded thanks to Moar Tinkers – an Armor, Tools, and Weapons modification. The mod brings nothing but a wide range of material types that you can use in the original mod. Hence, if you are searching for more Tinkers to use, why don’t you try this mod now? You will find some new materials more useful than the ones brought by vanilla Tinkers’ Construct.
Some types of materials added by Moar Tinkers
At the moment, the mod brings 63 types of materials to the original mod. Among them, there are 43 types of materials with special traits. Any type of metal needs to have ingot ore dict of that type!
Here are several regular metals from some mods.
- Mithril/Mana Infused
- Fluxed Electrum
Tech Reborn/Some IC2:
- Refined Iron
- Advanced Alloy
- Refined Glowstone
- Refined Obsidian
- Electrical Steel
- Energetic Alloy
- Pulsating Iron
- Dark Steel
- Vibrant Alloy
- Redstone Alloy
- Conductive Iron
General gems from different mods:
- Yellow Garnet
- Red Garnet
Here are several traits available in the mod:
- Moar Writable: This trait gives you more space to extend.
- Radioactive: It creates hunger or radiation poisoning in a random way.
- Weeee!: It is quite strong enough to damage everything under it.
- Energy Repair: It fixes the energy contained in the inventory when it is about to take damage.
- Energy Eater: This trait increases the mining speed and damage by absorbing energy.
- Mana Repair: The mana contained in the player will be fixed. The trait is effective when it is about to take damage.
- Mana Eater: It absorbs mana to grow the mining speed and damage.
Moar Tinkers requirement:
- Minecraft Forge
- Tinkers’ Construct
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.