Mekanism (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds some machines to Minecraft. They look like machines in Industrial Craft 2 but they utilize different power types.
The main focus of this Technology mod is the amazing machines that it provides. You may find those machines similar. However, they utilize different power types like RF, EU, or Universal Electricity for instance.
Here are the highlighted features of the mod:
- Hydrogen-based Jetpacks. You can use toggle flight modes.
- A cute robot named Robit will follow you around.
- Your mining demands will be automated thanks to a Digital Miner.
- There is a Fusion Reactor that exploits the power of the sun for operating advanced machines. It needs to have Mekanism Generators.
- The items, fluids, gases, energy, as well as heat can be transferred using lots of transmitters.
- You can use a machinery configuration system to make modern item transport networks. These networks will sort as well as filter items.
The mod is equipped with various modules such as:
- Mekanism Additions
- Mekanism Generators
- Mekanism Tools
CyanideX’s Unity: Dark Edition resource pack is a mod that you should use with Mekanism. This combination brings you an interesting experience.
- Minecraft Forge
- Mekanism Core
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.