Botania [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a technology and magic mod. By using Mana, the earth’s power, it’s feasible for you to spawn magical flowers along with devices.
It’s an edition themed around natural magic. The theme relates to flora. However, you can search for other information aside from that concept.
Open the documentation book, the Lexica Botania, and you can look for almost all the information.
It’s possible for you to craft it with a book and any type of sapling.
Botania is a cosmetic mod that revolves around flora, even, armor, tools, and weapons. It’s completely playable by itself. But, it can work with other mods as well.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.