TickCentral (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 is an API and Library mod for all mods made by Terminator_NL. The library aims to grow the longevity of those mods.
Library mods are a trend in the Minecraft community. It is because they help mod developers update and fix their mods in a simple way. These libraries also save the file’s size as well as resources. Therefore, they have become a good solution for mod updating.
If you install the library mod mentioned above, you can increase the longevity of the mods created by Terminator_NL. The library will also be required for the future editions of LagGoggles and Tiquality. Although it is valuable like that, it does not do anything on its own.
Instead, the library only functions when you combine it with the two mods above. Besides, the library is made to become future proof. It is not consistent with Mixin. However, it will be in the future.
At the moment, there is already an update for LagGoggles while Tiquality is not updated yet.
To run those mods in the game, you have to install TickCentral first. Besides, the library itself has its own requirement.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.