Guide-API (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 lets modders add documentation to Minecraft. They can make their own documentation then add it to the game.
Documentation making means you can make books that have customized contents. Based on what you like in the game, you can make any contents that you want then add it to the game through Guide-API.
All the books you make are preserved by Guide-API. This mod will register those books then place them in its own Creative Tab. The mod also exposes its effects in utilizing guidebook and release of some mods that users want to present to others.
The mod will be suitable for modders, not players. It is because the modders will need a way to present documentation as well as guidelines to players.
Guide-API supports some mods like Blood Magic, Sanguimancy, Adventurer’s Amulets, etc. Hence, you must install this API and Library mod before you install those mods. Besides, you can use the mod in your modpack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.