Curios API Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a core library mod by TheIllusiveC4. This mod provides resources to other mods and supports those mods at the same time.
Thanks to this Core Mod, modpack users will find it easier to update, change, and fix bugs for different mods at the same time. Most Mod Developers use this method to develop their mods. When you install this modification in Minecraft separately, it will not give any effects. Sometimes, these types of core mods only give small items. All the mods supported by this one share the same code in structure. Therefore, the file size will be smaller and the users can save time.
By using this Core Mod, the devs can add more slots for accessories or equipment easily. They also have the ability to configure the slots to their likings. The mod does not bring any content excluding an inventory GUI. Here are several features of it:
- The users can expand equipment slots via a central library.
- You can only make slots when you have demand for them.
- You can customize and manipulate slots.
- Choose possible curios through the vanilla tag system.
- Mending and Curses go with items that were added to the curio slots.
- Curios has its own GUI that you can open from the inventory. It displays all available slots.
Remember to install Minecraft Forge if you want to run Curios API. This mod also supports other mods, such as Curious Shulker Boxes, Curios Elytra, Curio of Undying.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu.
- Type %appdata%, click Run.
Input where the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
When you open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.