Cucumber Library [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a library for other mods of BlakeBr0. It consists of a shared code and functionality that are essential for those mods to use.
What is Cucumber Mod?
For versions from 2.0.0 and later, the release supplements tooltips to items and blocks.
The tooltips will offer a list of the tags of those objects. They implement that if enabling advanced tooltips.
These are other mods of the author:
- Mystical Agriculture
- Mystical Agradditions
- Mystical Customization
- Extended Crafting’
- Pickle Tweaks
- Iron Jetpacks
- More Buckets
It’s available to download 1.12.2!
Cucumber Library is an API and Library mod that is necessary for many mods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.