Chameleon [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a library mod that contains shared code. It is useful for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later to launch and operate.
What does Chameleon Mod feature?
It’s a library for many mods. It does not offer rendering hooks to regain the 1.7 render pipeline at present.
However, it gives out a more comprehensive EnderBlocks alternative. That replacement is also appropriate with TESR rendering.
Other mods by jaquadro require the existing mod so they can start and run.
Chameleon is an API and Library mod that is necessary for numerous creations. Install it to unleash other content!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.