BdLib [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.11.2 gives out a collection of generic codes that other bdew’s mods use. It allows these creations to avoid redundant and duplicated code.
What is BdLib?
It is a library of common code by bdew. It offers code that many different mods require to launch and work correctly.
These are the released mods that are currently using the present mod.
You are able to search for the source code on GitHub.
Besides, it’s feasible to add it to any public or private mod pack.
BdLib is an API and library mod that is important for others to run properly.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.