Abnormals Core Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings a core set of code and useful features to various Minecraft mods. The core mod must be installed before running others.
This core API and Library mod is given by SmellyModder and badgeldotjpg. Its main function is to help other mods run in the game as well as give them some resources. Therefore, you are usually required to install it before you install other mods.
It seems to be a trend for mod developers to use library mods. It is because all library mods can support them to update their mods in an easy way. They can also find it easy to change and fix bugs for their mods.
The core mod above brings you some effective features such as:
- Data syncing
- Registry helper
- Endimator animation API
Here are the mods that are supported by this core mod:
- Abnormals Delight
- Bamboo Blocks
- Berry Good
- Buzzier Bees
- Endergetic Expansion
- Extra Boats
- Savage and Ravage
- Upgrade Aquatic
Abnormals Core applies its features and runs in the game only when you install Minecraft Forge for it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% -> click Run.
- Input where mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods name folder.
- When open Minecraft, click the button mods, you see the mod is installed.